Tuesday, January 13, 2009

MIA Tuesday


Sorry folks but I'm just getting in too late from doing some music work. Unconventional hours you know? If I tried to write my post at this point I'm afraid I couldn't do George Watterson justice. I will plan on being back on Wednesday for the final part of our visit with George. Quite a few people have contacted me saying how much they've enjoyed these latest posts and I'm happy to hear that. Thanks for keeping up with them and I'll try to continue to do the same. 

Thanks as always...    

2 comments:

biggearhead said...

I can't fault you for taking a day off. I'll anxiously await the next installment. I've already related some of the MG story to a friend of mine. Thanks for taking the time to write all this down for everyone else to enjoy.

Steelworks said...

Glad you're diggin it TH. You're a good man to stay so close to the old blog and to post so many comments. I'm going to try and post some of the George Watterson photos tonight so be looking for them. I hope you and Gordon and the boys are doing good.