Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Still here...

Yup, this is how bad it has gotten. I'm now posting a note just to say that I'm still around. Because of multiple business goings on, I am pretty overwhelmed these days. I'm writing this at 1:06 am and have just finished for the day...  and I was up and working at 8am. So, obviously this blog has had to take a hit, as anything else is on my schedule that I consider a luxury. 

That being said, my goal still is to try and find that pocket of time everyday to sit and write away, and that will again be the goal tomorrow. So, for those who are still interested, it could happen any day. I'm especially keen to get back on the Tom Sparks story so be looking for more of that. 

Thanks for your understanding, and I hope you enjoy the next installment.      David 

No comments: